The X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 is an evaluation board based on SPIRIT1 RF module SPSGRF-915 to allow expansion of STM32 Nucleo boards. The SPSGRF-915 module operates in the 915 MHz ISM band and is FCC certified (FCC ID: S9NSPSGRF) and IC certified (IC:8976C-SPSGRF). Identification of the operating frequency of the X-NUCLEO-IDS01Ax (x= 4 or 5) is performed through two resistors (R14 and R15). It is compatible with the ST Morpho and Arduino UNO R3 connector layout. The X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via SPI connections and GPIO pins. The user can change some of the GPIOs by mounting or removing the resistors.
- STM32 Nucleo expansion board based on the SPSGRF-915
- X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 contains FCC and IC certified module SPSGRF-915 (FCC ID: S9NSPSGRF and IC: 8976C-SPSGRF)
- 915 MHz FCC and IC certified module based on low-power, low-rate sub-1 GHz SPIRIT1 transceiver
- Integrated Balun (BALF-SPI-01D3)
- Chip antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- Scalable solution; can cascade multiple boards for larger systems
- Example firmware for point-to-point communication, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
Getting started with Sub-GHz RF expansion board (STM32 ODE)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.