The X-NUCLEO-IHM01A1 is a stepper motor driver expansion board based on the L6474.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving a stepper motor in your STM32 Nucleo project.
The advanced current control of the L6474 and a complete set of protection features offer high levels of both performance and robustness.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM01A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector, and supports the addition of other boards which can be stacked to drive up to three stepper motors with a single STM32 Nucleo board.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- Phase current up to 3 Ar.m.s.
- Power OK and fault LEDs
- Advanced current control
- Fully protected power stage
- Up to 1/16 microstepping resolution
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Suitable for multi-motor solutions
- RoHS compliant
This video provides you with the essentials you need to know to get started with your mbed project with X-NUCLEO-IHM01A1, a stepper motor driver expansion board based on L6474 for STM32 Nucleo.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products