The X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 is a three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on the STL220N6F7 STripFET™ F7 Power MOSFET for STM32 Nucleo. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving three-phase brushless DC motors as part of our STM32 Nucleo project. The X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 is compatible with the ST morpho connector and supports the addition of other boards which can be connected with a single STM32 Nucleo board. The user can also mount the Arduino™ UNO R3 connector. The IC driver used on this expansion board is the L6398 single-chip half bridge gate driver for the N-channel power MOSFET. The L6398 gate driver plus STL220N6F7 Power MOSFET combination forms the high current power platform for the BLDC motor and the digital section based on the STM32 Nucleo board offers 6-step or FOC algorithm control solutions, which you can select in the firmware.
- 3-phase driver board for BLDC/PMSM motors
- Nominal operating voltage range from 10 V to 48 V DC
- 15 ARMS output current
- Operating frequency selectable by firmware
- Overcurrent detection and protection (30 Apeak)
- Thermal monitoring and overheating protection
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST morpho connectors
- 3-Shunt and 1-Shunt configurable jumpers for motor current sensing
- Hall/Encoder motor sensor connector and circuit
- Debug connector for DAC, GPIOs, etc.
- Potentiometer available for speed regulation
- User LED
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||Stock available||ITALY||43.0 / 1|