The X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 is a low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on the STSPIN230 for STM32 Nucleo.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and most STM32 Nucleo boards.
The board is designed for six-step and FOC algorithms.
- Low voltage range from 1.8 V to 10 V
- Current up to 1.3 Arms
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full protection overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST morpho connectors
- Hall/Encoder motor sensor connector and circuit
- Potentiometer available for speed regulation
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
learn how to unpack and install X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1, low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on STSPIN230
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||Stock available||ITALY||10.0 / 1|