The X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 motor driver expansion board is based on the STSPIN830 monolithic driver for three-phase brushless motors.
It represents an affordable, easy-to-use solution for driving brushless motors in your STM32 Nucleo project, implementing single and three-shunt current sensing.
The STSPIN830 embeds a PWM current limiter with adjustable threshold together with a full set of protections.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 expansion board is compatible with the Arduino and ST morpho connectors, so it can be plugged to an STM32 Nucleo development board and stacked with additional STM32 Nucleo expansion boards.
- Operative voltage from 7 to 45 V
- Output current up to 1.5 Arms
- Supporting single shunt and three-shunt sensing
- Standby mode
- Flexible direct driving settable between 3 or 6 PWM inputs
- Current limiter with adjustable reference
- Overcurrent, short-circuit and interlocking protections
- Thermal shutdown and undervoltage lockout
- BEMF sensing circuitry
- Bus voltage and PCB temperature sensing
- Input connector for Hall effect-based sensors and encoder
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||Stock available||ITALY||16.0 / 1|