The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 is a motion MEMS and environmental sensor evaluation board system.
It is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout, and is designed around STMicroelectronics’ LSM6DS0 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope, the LIS3MDL 3-axis magnetometer, the HTS221 humidity and temperature sensor and the LPS25HB* pressure sensor.
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the I²C pin, and it is possible to change the default I²C port.
- LSM6DS0: MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8 g) + 3D gyroscope (±245/±500/±2000 dps)
- LIS3MDL: MEMS 3D magnetometer (±4/ ±8/ ±12/ 16 gauss)
- LPS25HB*: MEMS pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- HTS221: capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature
- DIL 24-pin socket available for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors (UV index)
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for all sensors compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
Getting started with Unicleo-GUI for motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion for STM32Cube
This video provides you with the essentials you need to know to get started with your mbed project with X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1, a motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Home, Building and City Automation
LED Lighting and Controls
Smart Phones, Tablets and eReaders
|型号||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.