The X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1 industrial motion MEMS sensor expansion board is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout.
It embeds the ISM330DHCX 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope, the IIS2MDC 3-axis magnetometer, the IIS2DLPC 3-axis accelerometer, the IMP34DT05 digital microphone.
The X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via I²C pin, with the possibility of changing the default I²C port.
- ISM330DHCX MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8/±16 g) plus 3D gyroscope (±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps)
- IIS2MDC MEMS 3D magnetometer (±50 gauss)
- IIS2DLPC MEMS 3D accelerometer low power (±2/±4/±8/±16 g)
- IMP34DT05 MEMS digital omnidirectional microphone (-26 dBFS, ±3 dB sensitivity)
- DIL 24-pin socket available for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and samples for all sensors compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- Available I²C sensor hub features on ISM330DHCX
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.