The X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 is an STM32 Nucleo expansion board designed to provide an application for the 16 channel LED driver LED1642GW. Multiple drivers can also be cascaded by coupling X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion boards.
Depending upon the end application, RGB or single color LEDs can be connected to the board. Separate brightness control is possible for each channel.
It is compatible with the STM32 Nucleo board family and equipped the Arduino™ UNO R3 connector layout.
- 16 constant current output channels
- Output current: from 3 mA to 40 mA
- 20 V current generator rated voltage
- Provision for cascading multiple expansion boards
- Current adjustment:
- 7-bit global current gain adjustment in two ranges
- Current programmable through external resistor
- 12/16-bit PWM grayscale brightness control
- Selectable LED Bus voltage supply
- Error detection
- Open LED
- Shorted LED
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo board
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.