The X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 is a dynamic NFC/RFID tag board based on M24LR04E-R, for expansion of STM32 Nucleo boards.
The M24LR04E-R is an NFC Type V/RFID tag IC with a dual-interface 4 Kbit Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM) that also features an I2C interface.
The EEPROM is organized as 512 x 8 bit in the I2C mode and as 128 x 32 bit in RF mode. It can be operated either from an external power supply or directly powered by the received carrier electromagnetic field.
The tag provides an user configurable digital output pin toggling during either RF Write in Progress or RF Busy mode.
The M24LR04E-R provides an Energy Harvesting mode. When activated, the M24LR04E-R delivers the excess energy coming from the RF field on the Vout analog pin. In case the RF field strength is insufficient or when Energy Harvesting mode is disabled, the analog output pin Vout goes into high-Z state and Energy Harvesting mode is automatically stopped.
The X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 is compatible with the Arduino™ UNO R3 connector pin assignment and interfaces with the STM32 MCU via the I2C pins.
- STM32 expansion board based on the M24LR04E-RMN6T/2 Dynamic NFC/RFID tag
- Up to 4 Kbit memory with NDEF support
- 30 mm x 30 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connector
- Self powered or powered through the Arduino™ UNO R3 connectors
- 3 general purpose LEDs
- Scalable solution, capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for M24LR04E-R, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- FCC verified
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.