The X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC expansion board is based on the ST25DV04K NFC Type V/RFID tag IC with a dual interface 4 Kbits EEPROM that also features an I²C interface. It can be powered by the pin of Arduino connector or directly by the received carrier electromagnetic field.
The X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion board is compatible with the Arduino™ UNO R3 connector pin assignment and can easily be plugged onto any STM32 Nucleo board. Various expansion boards can also be stacked to evaluate different devices operating together with the dynamic NFC tag. The board also features an antenna with a 54 mm ISO 24.2 diameter, single layer, copper etched on PCB.
- Expansion board based on the ST25DV04K dynamic NFC/RFID tag for STM32 Nucleo
- Up to 4-Kbit memory with NDEF support
- 54 mm diameter, single layer circular antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connector
- Self-powered or powered through the Arduino™ UNO R3 connectors
- Three general purpose LEDs
- Scalable solution, capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for ST25DV04K, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- FCC and IC verified
- RoHS compliant
虚拟 - 增强现实
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.