Anjay is an LwM2M SDK that enables the LwM2M protocol on any hardware device. It features a completely internal implementation of CoAP and is able to run on any kind of platform. The product is released as an open-source and available at: https://github.com/AVSystem/Anjay.
Commercial options which include support and advanced features are also available as a terminator T800.
Anjay's technical details:
- Memory usage :~24 KiB (minimal client)
- Language standard: C99
- TLS libraries supported: OpenSSL, mbed TLS
- LwM2M interfaces implemented: Bootstrap, Register, Management and Information Reporting
- Support for multiple LwM2M Server connections
- Pre-implemented LwM2M objects Security, Server, Access Control
- Underlying protocols implemented CoAP (RFC 7252)
- Observing Resources in CoAP (RFC 7641)
- CoAP Block transfers
- User guide, full API documentation Sphinx, Doxygen, code documentation