FileX® (ST EXP-FILE) is Express Logic's high-performance MS-DOS compatible file system. It is fully integrated with ThreadX® and is available for STMicroelectronics' STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M based 32-bit microcontrollers. Like ThreadX®, FileX® is designed to have a small footprint and high-performance, making it ideal for today's deeply embedded applications that require file operations.
FileX® optimizes all file access in embedded environments. This is accomplished with an internal logical sector cache that FileX® automatically configures based on how much memory the application specifies when the media is opened. In addition to FileX®'s logical sector cache, FileX® also provides optimized file seek processing and the ability to pre-allocate contiguous clusters for files.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification and the purchased parts package, refer to the third party’s website http://rtos.com.
- Complete STM32 family support
- Reasonable pricing
- Complete ANSI C source code
- Easy to use and powerful services
- Responsive technical support
- Unlimited media and files
- Sector caching available
- Fast file seeking
- Complete MS-DOS 12/16/32-bit FAT compatibility
- Size scales automatically
- Contiguous cluster pre-allocation supported
- Small footprint (Instruction area size: 8-30 KB)
- Long file name support
- Consecutive cluster Read/Write
- Internal logical sector cache
- Simple RAM-Disk demo
- Multiple partition support
- CD-ROM support
In this video we discussed with just a few of the partners who have solutions already working on the STM32MP1.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity