ThreadX® (ST EXP-RTOS) is Express Logic's advanced Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) designed specifically for deeply embedded applications. ThreadX® provides advanced scheduling facilities, message passing, interrupt management, and messaging services, as well as many others. ThreadX® has many advanced features, including its picokernel™ architecture, Preemption-Threshold™ scheduling, event-chaining™ and a rich set of system services. Combined with its superior ease-of-use, ThreadX® is the ideal choice for the most demanding of embedded applications. ThreadX® has been deployed in over 1.5 billion electronic products in the areas of consumer devices, medical electronics, and industrial control equipment.
ThreadX® supports STMicroelectronics' STM32, ARM® Cortex®-M based 32-bit microcontrollers.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification and the purchased parts package, refer to the third party’s website http://rtos.com.
- Complete ARM® Development Tool Support with IAR Embedded Workbench® for ARM® (EWARM), ARM® Keil®, Atollic®, Green Hills MULTI™, and GNU
- Reasonable pricing
- Complete ANSI C source code
- Easy to use and powerful services
- Responsive technical support
- Unlimited Threads, Queues, Event Flags, Timers, Semaphores, Mutexes, Block Pools, and Byte Pools
- Flexible memory usage
- Timeout available on all thread suspension
- Advanced Preemption-Threshold™ technique
- Low-overhead application timers
- Size scales automatically
- Picokernel™ architecture for size and speed
- Small footprint (as low as 2 Kbytes)
- Fast execution (0.9 μs context switch@72 MHz)
In this video we discussed with just a few of the partners who have solutions already working on the STM32MP1.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity