FP-AUD-BVLINK2 is an STM32Cube function pack that performs voice streaming over BLE in a full-duplex configuration using the advanced Opus compression algorithm. The application runs on the STM32 Nucleo and includes drivers and middleware for BLE (BlueNRG-MS) and digital MEMS microphones.
The Peripheral module can also stream audio to an Android™ device running the STBLESensor app v 4.2.0 or higher
The software with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop wireless audio communication systems in smart home or wearable applications.
Thanks to the low bitrates you can achieve while maintaining high voice quality with Opus, combined with the low power features of BlueNRG, you can develop applications featuring very low consumption.
The same audio codec can be used to implement high quality stereo music streaming.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to use the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards, as well as on the STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 and STEVAL-STLKT01V1 evaluation boards.
It also includes the Opus audio codec as the STM32Cube middleware.
- Complete firmware to implement full-duplex speech communication over Bluetooth low energy (BLE) using Opus compression
- A BlueVoiceOPUS customized profile for audio over BLE, including an easy-to-use set of APIs to exploit advanced Opus functionality (source code available)
- Third-party Opus v1.2.1 (downloadable from https://www.opus-codec.org) middleware: an open, royalty-free and highly versatile audio codec that is standardized by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) as RFC 6716
- Digital audio signal acquisition and processing
- Audio out playback through USB or jack connector
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 plus X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 connected to a NUCLEO-F446RE or NUCLEO-L476RG, for SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) and BlueCoin (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1)
- Compatibility with STBLESensor app (v 4.2.0 or higher) for Android, to perform audio streaming at 16 kHz
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|FP-AUD-BVLINK2||STM32Cube function pack for full-duplex voice streaming over Bluetooth low energy using Opus compression||1.0.1||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Picture 产品型号 制造商 描述 STBLESensor ST BLE sensor application for Android and iOS产品型号
BLE sensor application for Android and iOS