FP-AUD-BVLINKWB1 is an STM32Cube function pack that performs full-duplex voice streaming or stereo music streaming over BLE using the advanced Opus compression algorithm.
The application runs on P-NUCLEO-WB55 and includes drivers and middleware for BLE and digital MEMS microphones. It also includes the complete Opus audio codec (v 1.3) as third-party middleware.
The peripheral module can also stream audio at 16 kHz to a mobile device running the STBLESensor app, or receive stereo music at 48 kHz from the Android app.
The software with the suggested combination of STM32WB and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop wireless audio communication systems for smart home or wearable applications.
The Opus algorithm provides the flexibility to achieve high audio quality even at low bitrates, and the STM32WB has the low power capabilities to allow the development of applications featuring very low consumption.
- Complete firmware to implement full-duplex communication or stereo music streaming over Bluetooth 5.0 using Opus codec for both encoding and decoding
- A BlueVoiceOPUS customized profile for audio over BLE, including an easy-to-use set of APIs to exploit advanced Opus functionality (source code available)
- Third-party Opus v1.3 (downloadable from https://www.opus-codec.org) middleware: an open, royalty-free and highly versatile audio codec that is standardized by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) as RFC 6716
- Digital audio signal acquisition and processing
- Audio out playback through USB
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 connected to a P-NUCLEO-WB55
- Compatibility with STBLESensor app, to perform audio streaming at 16 kHz and speech-to-text or to stream stereo music at 48 kHz for device supporting BLE 4.2 or higher
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|FP-AUD-BVLINKWB1||STM32Cube function pack for STM32WB MCU featuring full-duplex audio streaming over Bluetooth 5.0 using Opus codec||1.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity