FP-CLD-AZURE1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you safely connect a B-L475E-IOT01A or STEVAL-STWINKT1 node to Microsoft Azure IoT, transmit sensor data and receive commands from Azure cloud applications.
It fully supports Azure device management primitives and includes a sample implementation for firmware update over the air (FOTA).
The package also contains a sample application for data telemetry/device management and firmware update to be connected to Azure IoT Central PnP application.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop sensor-to-cloud applications for a broad range of use cases, such as smart home or smart industry.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi connectivity, and motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to safely connect an IoT node with sensors and actuators to Microsoft Azure IoT using Wi-Fi communication technology
- A sample application for data telemetry/device management to be connected to ST web dashboard or to Azure IoT Central PnP application
- Middleware libraries featuring Microsoft Azure IoT software development, transport-level security (mbedTLS) and meta-data management
- Ready-to-use binaries to connect the IoT node to ST web dashboard running on Microsoft Azure or to Azure IoT Central PnP application for sensor data visualization and device management (FOTA)
- Sample implementations available for STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) and for STWIN SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node development kit (STEVAL-STWINKT1)
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载||以前版本|
|ST-Azure-Dashboard||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node with telemetry and device management applications for Microsoft Azure cloud||4.0.1||ST||-||Go to site|
|FP-CLD-AZURE1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node with telemetry and device management applications for Microsoft Azure cloud||5.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity