FP-SNS-MOTENV1 is an STM32Cube function pack, which lets you connect your IoT node to a smartphone via BLE and uses a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, such as the STBLESensor app, to view real-time motion and environmental (such as temperature, relative humidity, carbon monoxide) sensor data.
This package also enables advanced functions such as the sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition, carry position, gesture recognition, motion intensity recognition and real-time information about the number of steps and cadence which the user just performed with the device, i.e. cell phone.
Together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, it can be used to develop specific wearable and environmental applications, or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with BLE connectivity, environmental and motion sensors
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion and acelerometer-based real-time activity recognition, carry position, gesture recognition, motion intensity recognition and pedometer
- Compatible with STBLESensor applications for Android/iOS, to perform sensor data reading, motion algorithm features demo and firmware update (FOTA)
- Sample implementations available for the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3), P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|FP-SNS-MOTENV1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with BLE connectivity and environmental and motion sensors||4.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity