The FP-SNS-MOTENVWB1 function pack for STM32Cube lets you connect your IoT node to a smartphone via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and use a suitable Android or iOS application such as the STBLESensor app to view real-time motion and environmental (temperature, relative humidity, carbon monoxide) sensor data.
This package also enables advanced functions such as the sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition.
Together with the suggested combination of STM32WB and other ST devices, it can be used to develop specific wearable and environmental applications, or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32WB microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32WB55 Nucleo development board (P-NUCLEO-WB55) and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 expansion board.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with BLE connectivity, environmental and motion sensors
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition
- Compatible with STBLESensor applications for Android/iOS to perform sensor data reading and motion algorithm features demo
- Sample implementation available for the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 connected to a P-NUCLEO-WB55
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|FP-SNS-MOTENVWB1||STM32Cube function pack for STM32WB with BLE connectivity and environmental and motion sensors||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
图片 产品型号 制造商 描述 X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 ST STM32 Nucleo运行MEMS和环境传感器扩展板产品型号