FP-SNS-SMARTAG1 is an STM32Cube function pack which allows you to read the motion and environmental sensor data on your IoT node via an NFC enabled reader such as a mobile phone or a tablet. The package supports energy harvesting (enabled by NFC) and battery operated use cases.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop tracking, cold chain, medical, smart sensing, and smart home, city and building applications.
The software runs on an ultra-low power STM32L0 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Dynamic NFC tag and for the motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to access data from an IoT node with dynamic NFC tag, environmental and motion sensors
- Ultra-low power operations, with the support of energy harvesting and battery operated use cases
- Compatible with the ST SmarTag application for Android/iOS for reading and displaying sensor data
- Sample implementation available for the STEVAL-SMARTAG1 evaluation board, and for the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3) and X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|FP-SNS-SMARTAG1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with Dynamic NFC Tag, environmental and motion sensors||3.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity