Octonion expansion for STM32Cube includes Machine Intelligence Software for STM32L4 microcontroller powered by Edge AI engine that accelerates the development of Vibration AI applications for industrial equipment self-inspection and condition monitoring. Octonion Edge AI engine detects anomalies or unwanted states with self-learning capabilities in real-time.
The function pack includes the following key features:
- Octonion Edge AI engine for machine states recognition and anomaly detection based on analysis of 1D/3D signals from digital accelerometer
- Unsupervised AI model creation and inference at the microcontroller
- Access to two different pattern recognition algorithms to cover both low-stationary and high-stationary machines
- Wide range of parameters to customize the Machine Intelligence pipeline for the specific use case by balancing between pattern recognition quality, computational complexity and speed of response
- Data logging capability through USB PC serial terminal
- Easy portability across different MCU families
The package also includes Components Device Drivers, Board Support Package, and example applications for the STWIN development kit (STEVAL-STWINKT1).