The SPC58XEC-FLASH library is a set of API’s that enables user application to operate on the FLASH module embedded on a microcontroller.
The library provides all the API’s needed to initialize, program, verify, erase, blank check and to perform array integrity, and user margin read checks.
- Support for SPC58 B, C, G, H, N and E lines
- Drivers released in binary c-array format to provide compiler-independent support for nondebug mode embedded applications
- Drivers released in s-record format to provide compiler-independent support for debug mode/JTAG programming tools
- Each driver function is independent of each other so the end user can choose the function subset to meet their particular needs
- Supporting page-wise programming for fast programming
- Position-independent and ROM-able
- Ready-to-use demos illustrating the usage of the driver
- Concurrency support via callback
|产品型号||Software Version||Marketing Status||供应商||下载|