The ST WeSU app is a mobile application for the STEVAL-WESU1 evaluation board that lets you manage all the board features and activate several application demos. Its intuitive interface allows you to display the MEMS Sensor Fusion, environmental data, battery and charger status and the RSSI value. The data can be plotted and saved or sent via mail (in CSV format). When you validate and/or install the motion algorithms (like Activity Recognition) on the STEVAL-WESU1, the results are shown on the corresponding demo with a simple tap. The debug console gives you full access to the low level STEVAL-WESU1 features. The Android and iOS apps are based on a common library (BlueST SDK), available in source code on GitHUB.
- Available on Google Play™ and Apple iTunes™ stores
- Consistent interface and functions across Android and iOS platforms
- Full management of STEVAL-WESU1
- Sensor data graphs and logs
- Ability to display motion algorithm (AHRS 3D-orientation, activity recognition, carry position, etc.) demos
- Based on BlueST SDK available on GitHub
- RSSI and battery status information