STBLESensor application is available for Android and iOS and shows the data exported by a BLE device using the BlueST protocol.
The app shows different panels based on the data types exported by the firmware, including: environmental data, MEMS sensor fusion, plot, activity recognition, carry position, acceleration event, BlueVoice, speech to text, beamforming, sound source localization, pedometer, switch, motion intensity, compass, cloud logging, node status.
All the data received by the app can be logged in CVS files and exported by e-mail.
If the firmware supports the functionality, the application can also show a serial console to exchange string messages with the board. This functionality is also used to upgrade the board firmware.
Both Android and iOS applications support the Bluetooth secure pairing with pin.
For Android it is also possible to use an NFC tag to read the pin and trigger the connection with the node.
- Sensor data reception and command transmission over Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Support for multiple STM32Cube function packs and boards
- Available on Android and iOS app stores
- Cross-platform user interface and functionality
- Based on BlueST-SDK library
- Data logging support
- Data plotting support
- Included serial console (stdout/stdin/stderr) over Bluetooth
- Secure pairing (with pin) support
- Data publishing on the cloud support
Aug 31, 2020
Aug 27, 2020