The STSW-95HF002 software package contains source code examples to create a PC based application (Windows) to control the RF transceiver board included in the M24LR-DISCOVERY evaluation kit.
Several functions have been developed to control the RF transceiver using either Visual Basic 6 or C/C++ language.
With this sample code, the user will be able to develop his own application to control the CR95HF and communicate with any RF tag.
- The RF transceiver board is an RFID reader demonstration board and is composed, among other parts, of a CR95HF (13.56 MHzmulti-protocol contactless transceiver IC with SPI and UART serial access) and a STM32 microcontroller
- The PC source code example shows how to control the CR95HF embedded in the RF transceiver board through the USB
- The software supports four RF protocols
- Able to read and write NDEF messages in any ST RF product
- Sample application to transmit NDEF message to a NFC device
- Driver included through a specific Dll
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.