The STSW-BLINDSPOT firmware allows a system-level function check of the blind-spot simulation detection kit consisting of the AEKD-BLINDSPOTA1 demonstration hardware and the AEKD-BLINDSPOTB1 board panel with all the required loads for specific applications.
The firmware can be downloaded onto the AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 board with the SPC5-UDESTK-SW debugging software to enable LED lighting and conveyor motor control, as well as signal sampling and magnetic field detection in the blind-spot detection kit.
The goal of the training kit is to support firmware development of vehicle blind-spot applications using the SPC5-Studio integrated development environment with AutoDevKit plugin extension, which includes the source code.
- LED control through AEK-LED-21DISM1
- Conveyor belt control through EV-VN7050AS
- Magnetic field detection through Hall sensor
- Value sampling with AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 ADC
- LED light control based on magnetic field variation detected by Hall sensor
- Firmware downloadable onto AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 with SPC5-UDESTK-SW
- Source code available in STSW-AUTODEVKIT AutoDevKit™ plugin version 1.1.0 (or higher)
|产品型号||Software Version||Marketing Status||供应商||下载|