The STSW-KITSTKNX is a demonstration firmware for the EVALKITSTKNX evaluation kit.
The firmware uses a demonstration version of the TAPKO® KNX protocol stack KAIstack. (www.tapko.de )
This software runs on the STM32F103 and provides a complete management of the EVALKITSTKNX evaluation board.
It is built on top of Standard Peripheral Libraries (SPL) developed by ST®.
The software comes with an example of implementation to control the four LEDs available on the EVALKITSTKNX evaluation kit by a KNX sensor.
- TAPKO KNX demonstration protocol stack KAIstack for KNX communication using the STKNX miniature transceiver
- Compatible with ETS engineering tool software
- Example for controlling onboard LEDs by KNX
- Uses the ST Standard Peripheral Libraries (SPL)
- Supported development environments: AC6 OpenSTM32 (Linux®, Windows® and Mac OS-X) or Atollic TrueSTUDIO® (Linux and Windows)