This package contains source code examples to create a PC based application (Windows®) to control the RF reader by FEIG (third party).
Several functions have been developed to control the RF transceiver using either Visual Basic 6 or C/C++ language.
The main purpose is the capability to drive the FEIG readers in order to control any ISO15693 devices such as M24LR and LRI products.
- The RF transceiver board is an USB based reader by FEIG (third party).
- The software will be able to support all ISO15693 products including M24LR series.
- Inventory, read and write commands have been implemented.
- Sample application to transmit NDEF message to a NFC device.
- The USB drivers and Dll are included.
|产品型号||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supported Devices||Software Type||下载|