The STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) is a ready-to-use wireless IoT and wearable sensor box kit designed to help simplify app development based on remote motion and environmental sensor data.
The kit firmware provides a range of development modes: from Entry Mode for developers with little or no programming skills, to Pro Mode where users can load custom firmware on the SensorTile.box STM32 microcontroller.
The STSW-MKSBOX1_BL firmware allows you to restore the ability to upgrade firmware over the air (FOTA) in the event that FOTA functionality is overwritten or deleted due to a custom firmware upload.
- Restores FOTA functionality deleted by custom firmware.
- Requires the following:
- STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) board
- Mini USB B to USB-B cable
- Micro USB-B to USB-B cable
- ST-LINK/V2 programmer with correct driver installed on PC
- STM32 ST-LINK Utility (STSW-LINK004) software installed on PC
- Smartphone with ST BLE Sensor app installed
- JTAG adapter board V1.0: adapter from JTAG20 to STDC14 connector
- Flat cable to connect JTAG adapter to SensorTile.box
- BLEFOTA_BL.bin firmware file
|产品型号||Software Version||Marketing Status||供应商||下载|