The STPM3x evaluation software is a graphical user interface to read, configure and calibrate the STPM3x energy metering ICs, suitable for parallel and USB hardware interfaces and for the UART interface. The application has a unique work area where the user can read device registers and write configuration and calibration parameters. The application parameters (such as sensor sensitivity, AFE parameters) of a selected device can be configured to return measured power, current and voltage. Data acquisition can be set to read one or more data samples from the device, and the same data can be output in table format and saved as an excel file. Wizard tools are provided to guide the user during the application design and to automatically calibrate the device. The current session data can be saved in a project at any time; an existing project can be opened or a new project can be created.
- Read and configure STPM3x devices
- Suitable for parallel and USB dongles and UART interfaces
- Single read or sampling available
- Automatic conversion of registers reading voltage, current, power and energy values
- Application design wizard for target ratings
- Automatic calibration procedure for:
- Phase shift
- Power offset
- Application and configuration can be saved to file and loaded from it
- Based on .NET 2.0 framework
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
|产品型号||Software Version||供货状态||供应商||下载||Previous versions|