The X-CUBE-BLEMGR is an expansion software package for STM32Cube for the Bluetooth® Low Energy manager and runs on the STM32.
This expansion software includes the STM32_BLE_Manager library, which provides APIs to manage the Bluetooth® Low Energy service according to the BlueNRG-MS, BlueNRG-1, BlueNRG-2, and BlueNRG-LP middleware APIs.
The software is available also on GitHub, where the users can signal bugs and propose new ideas through [Issues] and [Pull Requests] tabs.
- Sample implementation of a Bluetooth® Low Energy connection to the STBLESensor mobile application
- STM32_BLE_Manager library to manage the Bluetooth® Low Energy service according to the Bluetooth® Low Energy middleware APIs
- Sample applications that the developer can use to start experimenting with the code
- References to free Android and iOS apps that can be used with the sample applications
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms