The X-CUBE-GNSS1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube.
The software runs on STM32 and includes drivers for the Teseo-LIV3F global navigation satellite system (GNSS) device, middleware for the NMEA protocol support and FreeRTOS for task scheduling to ensure better asynchronous message parsing.
It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology for easy portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations for the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 expansion board, when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG, or NUCLEO-L073RZ board.
The software also includes a sample application for Assisted GNSS provided by the Teseo-LIV3F GNSS device. The application is tailored for the B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit for IoT nodes.
- Complete software to build applications using Teseo-LIV3F GNSS device
- Middleware for the NMEA protocol and for Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) support
- FreeRTOS task scheduling to ensure better asynchronous message parsing
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to transmit GNSS data to a PC and for A-GNSS support
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-GNSS1||Global navigation satellite system software expansion for STM32Cube||5.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.