The X-CUBE-ISPU expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32. It includes drivers that recognize the sensors and collect temperature, humidity, pressure, motion, and ISPU data.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with a sample implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3/X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1 expansion boards connected to a featured STM32 Nucleo development board.
The software is also available on GitHub, where the users can signal bugs and propose new ideas through Issues and Pull requests tabs.
The software provides sample applications for communication with the PC Unicleo-GUI graphical user interface.
The software also provides template and example code for the ISPU, and binary libraries with sample code for integration in the ISPU.
- Templates and examples for ISPU sensors software development
- Sample algorithms to show the functionality of ISPU sensors
- Complete software to build applications using the following sensors:
- ISPU sensors: ISM330IS and LSM6DSO16IS via a DIL24 interface
- temperature and humidity sensor: HTS221 for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
- pressure sensor: LPS22HH for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
- temperature sensor: STTS751 for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
- motion sensors: LIS2MDL for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 and IIS2MDC for X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1
- Sample application to transmit real-time sensor data to a PC
- Compatible with the Unicleo-GUI graphical user interface to configure the devices and display sensor data
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3/X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1 boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE/NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms