The X-CUBE-MEMS1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the sensors and collect temperature, humidity, pressure and motion data from the HTS221, LPS22HB, LPS22HH, STTS751, LSM6DSL, LSM303AGR, LIS2MDL, LIS2DW12 and LSM6DSO devices.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2/X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 expansion boards connected to a featured STM32 Nucleo development board.
The software provides sample applications and advanced motion libraries (MotionAC, MotionAR, MotionAT, MotionAW, MotionCP, MotionEC, MotionFA, MotionFD, MotionFX, MotionGC, MotionGR, MotionID, MotionMC, MotionPE, MotionPM, MotionPW, MotionSD, MotionSM and MotionTL).
- Complete software to build applications using temperature and humidity sensors (HTS221 for both X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3), pressure sensor (LPS22HB for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and LPS22HH for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3), temperature sensor (STTS751 for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3) and motion sensors (LSM303AGR and LSM6DSL for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and LIS2MDL, LIS2DW12 and LSM6DSO for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3)
- Several examples to show the innovative inertial and environmental sensors
- Sample application to transmit real-time sensor data to a PC
- Compatible with the Unicleo-GUI graphical user interface to display sensor data and configure outputs
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2/X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L152RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
- Advanced motion libraries with sample applications
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms