The X-CUBE-NFC2 software includes all the dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC drivers, running on STM32, for the device M24LR04E-R. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology, easing portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with examples of implementation of such drivers, running on theX-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 board plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC M24LR04E-R
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application example to write the NDEF (NFC Data Exchange Format) file with URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) data
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Implementation examples available on board X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-NFC2||STM32Cube expansion software for X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1||1.4.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.