The X-CUBE-NFC2 software includes all the dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC drivers, running on STM32, for the device M24LR04E-R. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology, easing portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with examples of implementation of such drivers, running on theX-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 board plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC M24LR04E-R
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application example to write the NDEF (NFC Data Exchange Format) file with URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) data
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Implementation examples available on board X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8
|型号||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-NFC2||STM32Cube expansion software for X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1||1.4.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity