The X-CUBE-NFC6 software expansion for STM32Cube provides complete middleware for STM32 to control applications using the ST25R3916/ST25R3916B high performance NFC front-end IC supporting NFC initiator, target, reader, and card emulation modes.
The expansion is built on top of STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1/X-NUCLEO-NFC08A1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the ST25R3916/ST25R3916B high performance HF reader/NFC front end IC
- Sample application to detect NFC tags of different types and mobile phones supporting P2P, card emulation mode, and read/write
- Sample application to read and write NDEF messages
- Sample implementations available for the X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1/X-NUCLEO-NFC08A1 expansion board plugged onto a NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies, including complete ISO-DEP and NFC-DEP layers
- Free, user-friendly license terms