The X-CUBE-OUT2 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes a driver for the ISO8200AQ.
The software provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of 8-channel digital output modules, letting you easily evaluate the ISO8200AQ communication and industrial load driving features.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation of the driver running on the X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F334R8 development board.
You can also perform evaluation of 16-channel digital output modules by connecting two X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 and activating the daisy chaining feature.
- Complete software to build applications for the ISO8200AQ galvanic isolated octal high-side smart power solid state-relay
- GPIOs, SPI, PWMs and IRQs configuration
- Fault and power good interrupt handling
- Daisy chaining support
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion board when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F334R8 development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms