X-CUBE-SOUNDTER1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers for audio data playback using the STA350BW Sound Terminal® device.
It includes drivers and BSP layers designed to exploit all the device features such as tone management, biquadratic filter configuration and initialization, and volume and mute control, as well as the basic initialization routines and audio control functions.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers and comes with examples demonstrating the capabilities of the X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-F072RB, NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board.
- Complete driver and middleware to build applications using STA350BW Sound Terminal® device
- Control of STA350BW Sound Terminal to implement basic functions and advanced DSP management
- User-friendly BSP interface for an easy configuration of the device functions (initialization, audio playback, volume and mute control) and biquadratic filter management
- Dedicated middleware to facilitate biquadratic filter design based on standard filter typologies and parameters
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 board when connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-F072RB, NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board.
|产品型号||描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-SOUNDTER1||Sound terminal software expansion for STM32Cube||3.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.