The X-CUBE-SPN17 is an expansion software for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 Nucleo providing management of STSPIN233 to control low voltage three-phase brushless DC motors. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation driving a low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor, with BEMF sensing.
It is compatible with NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F302R8 and NUCLEO-F401RE boards when connected to one or more X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1 expansion boards.
The package contains a user interface layer enabling real-time transmission of data to a PC through the terminal.
- Sample application to drive a low voltage three phase brushless motor, managing an STSPIN233 (single driver) and an X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F302R8 or NUCLEO-F401RE board.
- Timer to generate step clock and voltage reference
- Management of parameters like minimum and maximum speed, direction etc.
- GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration
- API function available to send any application command to the motor driver
- User interface utility based on PC terminal to control the motor
- Speed control through potentiometer
- Motor control by user button
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-SPN17||Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.