The X-CUBE-SPN6 expansion package for STM32Cube gives you full control of low voltage stepper motor operation. When combined with one or more X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 expansion boards, this software allows a compatible STM32 Nucleo board to control one or more stepper motors. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology for easy portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation for one low voltage stepper motor. It is compatible with STM32 NUCLEO-F401RE, STM32 NUCLEO-F334R8, STM32 NUCLEO-F030R8 or STM32 NUCLEO-L053R8 boards with an X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 expansion board mounted on top.
- A driver layer for complete management of the STSPIN220 (low voltage stepper motor driver) device integrated in the X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 expansion board
- Read and write of the device parameters; GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration; micro-stepping, direction position, speed, acceleration, deceleration and torque controls; automatic full-step switch management; high impedance or hold stop mode selection; enable and standby management
- fault interrupts handling
- Sample single, low voltage, stepper motor control application
- osxMotionFX (iNEMOEngine PRO) real-time motion sensor data fusion (under OPEN.MEMS license) to combine the output from multiple MEMS sensors.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms