The X-CUBE-SPN6 expansion package for STM32Cube gives you full control of low voltage stepper motor operation. When combined with one or more X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 expansion boards, this software allows a compatible STM32 Nucleo board to control one or more stepper motors. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology for easy portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation for one low voltage stepper motor. It is compatible with STM32 NUCLEO-F401RE, STM32 NUCLEO-F334R8, STM32 NUCLEO-F030R8 or STM32 NUCLEO-L053R8 boards with an X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 expansion board mounted on top.
- A driver layer for complete management of the STSPIN220 (low voltage stepper motor driver) device integrated in the X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 expansion board
- Read and write of the device parameters; GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration; micro-stepping, direction position, speed, acceleration, deceleration and torque controls; automatic full-step switch management; high impedance or hold stop mode selection; enable and standby management
- fault interrupts handling
- Sample single, low voltage, stepper motor control application
- osxMotionFX (iNEMOEngine PRO) real-time motion sensor data fusion (under OPEN.MEMS license) to combine the output from multiple MEMS sensors.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-SPN6||Low voltage stepper motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.4.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.