The X-CUBE-SPN8 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize, initialize and send application commands to L6398 device. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. It is compatible with the NUCLEO-F302R8 or the NUCLEO-F401RE when connected to one or more X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 expansion boards. The software comes with an example implementation of the drivers to control one low voltage three-phase BLDC/PMSM motor.
- Complete firmware package to build motor control applications based on L6398 gate drivers and STL220N6F7 Power MOSFETs (X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1).
- API function available to send any application command to motor driver.
- Example implementation to control one low voltage three phase BLDC/PMSM motor, available on board X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 expansion board when plugged to NUCLEO-F302R8 or NUCLEO-F401RE.
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube.
- Free, user-friendly license terms.