The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices.
It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
- STMicroelectronics framework for the Alexa Voice Service (AVS)
- Creation of AVS-oriented STM32 applications
- Ready-to-run smart-speaker firmware example
- TCP/IP connectivity
- AVS-protocol encapsulation
- Replaceable basic audio acquisition
- Example of a limited audio player