The ECMF04-4HSWM10 is a highly integrated common-mode filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI common mode noise on high-speed differential serial buses like HDMI 2.0, USB3.0, Ethernet, MIPI, DisplayPort and other high-speed serial interfaces. The device has a very large differential bandwidth to comply with these standards and can also protect and filter 2 differential lanes.
- Very large differential bandwidth to comply with HDMI 2.0, USB3.0, MIPI, DisplayPort and other high speed serial interfaces
- High common mode attenuation on WLAN frequencies:
- 28 dB at 2.4 GHz and -16 dB at 5.0 GHz
- Very good attenuation at LTE, GSM and GPS frequencies
- Large bandwidth: 4.2GHz
- Very low PCB space consumption
- Thin package: 0.55 mm max.
- Lead-free package
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.