The EMIF02-MIC03F2 is a highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems subjected to electromagnetic interferences. The EMIF02 Flip-Chip packaging means the package size is equal to the die size.
This filter includes an ESD protection circuitry which prevents damage to the application when subjected to ESD surges up 15 kV.
- EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- High efficiency in EMI filtering
- Very low PCB space consuming:1.07 mm x 1.47 mm
- Very thin package: 0.65 mm
- High efficiency in ESD suppression
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High reducing of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4, on input pins
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
IEC 61000-4-2 Level 1, on output pins
- 2 kV (air discharge)
- 2 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883E - Method 3015-6 Class 3
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4, on input pins
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||工业||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.