The EMIF02-MIC03M6 is a 2-line highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems exposed to electromagnetic interference.
This filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the application when subjected to ESD surges up to 8 kV on all pins.
- EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- High efficiency in EMI filtering
- Very low PCB space consumption: 1.0 mm x 1.45 mm
- Very thin package: 0.6 mm max
- High efficiency in ESD suppression
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- Lead-free and halogen-free package
- Complies with following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4, input and output pins
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 requirements
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
- 15 kV (air discharge)
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.