The EMIF04-1502M8 is a 4-line highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems exposed to electromagnetic interference.
This filter includes an ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the application when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV on the input pins.
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Complies with following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 input pins 15 kV (air discharge) 8 kV (contact discharge) MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7 Class 3B (all pins)
- EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- Very low PCB space consumption: 1.7 mm x 1.5 mm
- High efficiency in EMI filtering: -34 dB at frequencies from 900 MHz to 1.8 GHz
- High efficiency in ESD suppression on input pins (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- Lead-free package
- Very thin package: 0.6 mm max
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。