The EMIF06-1005M12 is a 6-line, highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems exposed to electromagnetic interference.
This filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the application when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV on the input pins.
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- Very low PCB space consumption:
2.5 mm x 1.5 mm
- High efficiency in EMI filtering: -34 dB at frequencies from 900 MHz to 1.8 GHz
- High efficiency in ESD suppression on inputs pins (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- Lead-free package
- Very thin package: 0.6 mm max
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.