The HDMI2C1-14HDS is a fully integrated ESD protection and signal conditioning device for control links of HDMI transmitters (Source).
The HDMI2C1-14HDS is a simple solution that provides HDMI designers with an easy and fast way to reach full compliancy with the stringent HDMI CTS on a wide temperature range.
- HDMI compliant from -40 to 85 °C
- 8 kV contact ESD protection on connector side
- Supports direct connection to low-voltage HDMI ASIC and/or CEC driver (down to 1.8 V)
- TMDS high bandwidth ESD protection compatible with 4 K-2 K 60 fps.
- DDC (I2C) link protection, bi-directional signal conditioning circuit, and dynamic pull-up
- CEC bus protection, bi-directional level-shifter, backdrive protection, and independent structure from main power supply
- HEAC link protection
- HPD pull down and signal conditioning
- Short-circuit protection on 5 V output
- Over temperature protection
- Proposed in QFN 24 leads 500 μm pitch
- Speed-up hardware design and certification of HDMI application
- Pin map sequence compliant with HDMI connector type A
- Minimal PCB footprint in consumer area
- Ultra low power consumption in stand-by mode
- Wake-up from stand-by through CEC bus
- Improved HDMI interface ruggedness and user experience
- Long and/or poor quality cable support
- Complies with the following standards
- HDMI standard
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- JESD22-A114D level 2
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.