The HDMI2C1-6C1 is an integrated ESD protection and signal conditioning device for control links of HDMI transmitters (Source).
This device is a simple solution that provides HDMI designers with an easy and fast way to reach full compliance with the stringent HDMI CTS on a wide temperature range.
HDMI logo and high-definition multimedia interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI licensing LLC.
- For HDMI 1.4, 2.0 & 2.1 application, operating temperature from -40 to 85 °C
- 8 kV contact ESD protection on connector side (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- Supports direct connection to low-voltage HDMI ASIC and/or CEC driver (down to 1.8 V)
- High integration level in 1 package
- DDC (I2C) link protection, bi-directional signal conditioning circuit and dynamic pull-up
- CEC bus protection, bi-directional level-shifter, backdrive protection, and independent structure from main power supply
- HEAC link protection and line matching
- HPD pull down, signal conditioning with level shifter and backdrive protection
- Short-circuit protection on 5V output
- Proposed in 500 µm pitch QFN 18L 3.5 x 3.5
- Minimal PCB footprint in tablet, set top box, game console and other consumer application
- Protection of ultra-sensitive HDMI ASICs
- Wake-up from stand-by through CEC bus
- Ultra low power consumption in stand-by mode
- Improved HDMI interface ruggedness and user experience
- Long and/or poor quality cable support with dynamic pull-up on DDC bus
- Complies with the following standards:
- Dedicated for HDMI 1.4, 2.0 and 2.1 version
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- JESD22-A114D level 2
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.