The USB specification requires upstream ports to be terminated with pull-up resistors from the D+ and D- lines to Vbus. On the implementation of USB systems, the radiated and conducted EMI should be kept within the required levels as stated by the FCC regulations. In addition to the requirements of termination and EMC compatibility, the computing devices are required to be tested for ESD susceptibility.
The USBUF provides the recommended line termination while implementing a low pass filter to limit EMI levels and providing ESD protection which exceeds IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 standard. The device is packaged in a SOT323-6L which is the smallest available lead frame package (50% smaller than the standard SOT23).
- Monolithic device with recommended line termination for USB upstream ports
- Integrated Rt series termination and Ct bypassing capacitors.
- Integrated ESD protection
- Small package size
- EMI / RFI noise suppression
- Required line termination for USB upstream ports
- ESD protection exceeding IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- High flexibility in the design of high density boards
- Tailored to meet USB 1.1 standard
- Complies with the following standards IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- ± 15 kV (air discharge)
- ± 8 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883E, Method 3015-7
- Class 3 C = 100 pF; R = 1500 Ω
- 3 positive strikes and 3 negative strikes (F = 1 Hz)
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。